Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Saying Goodbye at DSP

Over the past almost two years I have been designing for Digitalscrapbookplace.com (aka - DSP). Prior to designing there, I have been a member since 2005. The friends I have made while scrapbooking and designing, have been, for me, the icing on the cake. I mean, all of you who scrapbook know we start out in a community like this to chronicle the lives of our loved ones. It is only natural, since we share that common bond, that many of us would become attached to one another. My goodness, I have met and made friends from ALL over the globe due to this hobby/career and am still amazed that this can be!

Soooooo, it is with a heavy heart that I must say at this time, I am resigning from DSP.

For right now, I am going to be catching up on my own scrapbooking and posting layouts both in galleries and here on my blog. I also plan to play - play - play as much as I possibly can with my little girl (who is just growing WAY too fast for me). LOL, I have thousands (as you can well imagine) of photos to go through. Oh dear, I have been horrible at keeping notes for journaling, so hope and pray for me that my short term memory loss has not kicked in entirely LOL!

I am currently open to offers for designing elsewhere when my six month non-compete agreement is up, so please check back here to my blog from time to time for the occasional goodie/freebie!

Thanks to ALL of you who have participated in my crops and challenges and purchased my designs from DSP in the past. I can not tell you how much it has meant to me to see your own lives chronicled using my works!

If any of you would like to still purchase my designs from DSP, there will be a sale at digitalscrapbookplace.com on my ENTIRE stash from Midnight, Wednesday January 28th to, Friday, Midnight January 30th.

Happy scrapping!
I love you all!

Linda Rechtin

7 comments:

Toni said...

All the best with your decision Linda, I'm sure the extra time with your wee girl will be a huge reward.

Leslie said...

Oh Linda, I have so enjoyed your designs, your warm comments on my LOs, your encouragement - thank you so much for being such a giving person. :)

Beth said...

All the best to you Linda. I hope you continue to inspire us all!

Reba said...

Best of luck to you and hope you have lots of time to scrap and enjoy your family.. I love your kits and will miss ya..

smulley said...

I was looking for your kits at DSP and realized you were not there anymore. I have not been around their much lately either but am sad to see you go. Are you still planning to go to another site? I really will miss you and would like to know when and where you will go. Love your work!

Acorn Designs said...

Would you contact me at owner at nuthouse-scrap dot com or debbers from SNL

Diane said...

You are so talented. I just came across your work from a LO I saw on DSP, but saw that I can not purchase your kits. Will you be on another site in the near future? Do you have a Facebook page? Very anxious to purchase your wonderful designs.